• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Meet my non-feathered pets!

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I mean...its only natural. I'm sure you keep them in check :p else you wouldn't have that many! I used to have just about as many pets as you do minus the birds and I loved it.
This is an absolute pain! I want to intervene as I don't want them getting eaten. But, if one gets eaten, then the other two will hopefully be more vigilant around the turtle...

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
This is hilarious and I am sat right on the edge of my bed next to the tank watching every move...

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I have a spare 60l tank, but it isn't big enough for the cichlids. I was wondering if I should set it up and but the small one in it to grow on a bit? They are about half their adult size at the moment

Sparkles99

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Move the cichlids. It's natural to eat or be eaten in the wild. The wild isn't a contained tank in your home where it's not a question of if, but when.

Circling

Walking the driveway
Real Name
John
Amazing collection, and Speedy!
:cngrt5:
Our Speedy was during the late 1960's, and was a box turtle. He was unusually small to us 7-8 inches from front of shell to back, and he would never hide in his shell. Too big for his britches? When he was awake, and not eating, his legs were moving quick. Talk about a fast runner!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Ich, or popeye? Quarantine that fish if you're able. Try to quickly narrow the possibilities to determine if it may be caused by a parasite in their environment.
It doesn't look like popeye. It is whote. I have tried getting a picture, and it is really hard. I'll try again