• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Meet Jewel

Dorcas George

Rollerblading along the road
477104FC-850A-4C15-B953-23495C987C7E.jpeg

I zshud introduse my new fren. Sum of yu no my budy Packer iz gone, an I was so sad for few munts. Mom got a new birb a while ago. She is mostly nice but iz kinda bossy an thinks she da bos of me. She cud not fly for while but now haz nice wings. I kep twyong ta sho her how ta fly but she iz skeered. See her in da pictur? I’m in dere too.

Frost da Budgie
:budgie7:

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
What a beauty! What is her favorite food!!!! She looks like she could eat a whole bag of millit

Dorcas George

What a beauty! What is her favorite food!!!! She looks like she could eat a whole bag of millit
Well, she duz like da millet. She squawks at me if I try to get sum at same time. But her favorit ting is to climg inno a bunch of gweens dat mom klips to da cage. She goes kinda cwazy sumtimes! She hangs upside don, climbs in a out, flaps wing like cwazy. She liks to eat em but she also likes to fwing dem down to da floow of our houz. Or run round with some in her beek! Well, shez is stil verry yung budgie. Da pic on da side is her when she first came. She wuz a baby. Still had stipes on da hed. Now mom sez she is a "teenager" whutever dat is. She's bossy, dat's what I know. But I do likes her a lot.

Aves

Oohhh shwe louks very vibraent!! Shwe is a beautee.
-Klee and Qiqi :zf1: :zf1:

Dorcas George

Oohhh shwe louks very vibraent!! Shwe is a beautee.
-Klee and Qiqi :zf1: :zf1:
Her colors are even brighter than da picture shows. And her face patches are purple. But I fergot to say dat she likes to sit in da seed bowl! I mean...I tink dat is RUDE! I bangs it on da bottom of our houz but she stays in, mostly? Mebbe she tinks it is her nest. I dunno. But right now her backside is on top of da seeds!