• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Bubbles and Rue! (plus a question that I'd love help with)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzysmama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Hello Ingrid and :welcome: to the avenue.. Your little ones are soo adorable.. :heart: Thats great that you decided to hold off getting the lovebird until you get another cage.. :) I wish I could house my 2 tiels together but they hate each other and Daisy picks on Mikey all the time.. :rolleyes: The crazy thing is Daisy is much smaller then him.. Since you our on the lookout for perches may I suggest a flat/platform perch.. Miss Daisy has 3 of these in her cage as she loves to take her beauty naps on it.. :lol: Flat Perches - The Little Perch Company and this vendor is a member on here as well.. :) And yes Miss Daisy is a very spoiled princess.. :D

I'm a huge believer in platform perches, Breeze loves them! I also love Danita's hand crafted platforms, they're a big hit with my gang.

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Off to check a double flight cage. Never even considered that! And, not to sound dumb, but is that the name of the place that sells perches? I googled it and couldn't find anything.
I know you said you found it but I just wanted to mention I know Kathie from mysafebirdstore.com sells the double flight and you get a 10% AA discount. I think it ends up being $243 and if I'm not mistaken you get free shipping. I can't remember for sure. She also has some pedi perches if I recall correctly.

I also am a huge believer in platform perches. Ralphie likes to play on his.

I get most of my natural perches from the little perch company. Then I've also gotten some from mysafebirdstore and parrotelia

ijccce

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
ingrid

I know you said you found it but I just wanted to mention I know Kathie from mysafebirdstore.com sells the double flight and you get a 10% AA discount. I think it ends up being $243 and if I'm not mistaken you get free shipping. I can't remember for sure. She also has some pedi perches if I recall correctly.

I also am a huge believer in platform perches. Ralphie likes to play on his.

I get most of my natural perches from the little perch company. Then I've also gotten some from mysafebirdstore and parrotelia

Thanks everyone for the info. Yesterday while looking for and buying natural perches I ended up buying a platform perch from the little perch company. Im sure that the Bubble and Rue will like them.

Still haven't committed to the Lovebird. Need to sleep on it a bit more. :)

Thanks too for the warm welcomes. What a great board!

animalcrazy

Sprinting down the street
Sorry for the late welcome! :D

Welcome to the forum! Your fids are stunning! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.