• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Autumn my little mini baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyofgus

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tina
Hi, I would like to introduce Autumn. She is my mini horse baby that we got at the end of July. My niece KK, came in for a visit so she could help me because Autumn had never been touched by a human until the day we loaded her up in the trailer. Whew, Autumn was a wild cat but she has settled in nicely now and is sweet as candy. We love her very much and enjoy having her as part of our family.

Attachments

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
What a little darling horse baby. So glad you have a happy thing to share with us. How many livestock animals do you have? You are so fortunate to have such an adorable little horse.

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
You have done a great job with her, what a sweet thing she is :)

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
Oh how sweet!!! Is she registered for showing or anything or do you just adore them? How tall will she get? More pix as she grows please!

I would love to have a mini or two and even thought about mini donkey jennies or jacks, but that would mean additional fence strands closer to the ground - we are lazy with extremely respectful horses when it comes to wire so can get by with one wire high up on the posts.

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
That is just too cute !!!
We need a picture of you standing beside her.

Ranyart

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Awe look how cute ! I do a barn with a mini - they're quite headstrong for their size aren't they? Are you going to put her to harness eventually? Nice name Autumn.

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
So cute!
There is a Mini Horse farm in the next town over from me...:hug8:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
OMG she's so tiny and cute and adorable and beautiful and... I could just go on...

Mommyofgus

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tina
What a little darling horse baby. So glad you have a happy thing to share with us. How many livestock animals do you have? You are so fortunate to have such an adorable little horse.
Thanks, we have four reg size horses, three mini horses, four small dogs, two birds and nine chickens. It is hard to find someone to watch the ark now that I have collected so many animals so we mainly stay home now. haha

Ashley

Real Name
Ashley
adorable...I want one but my neighbors complain alot and I can't have one

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
AWWE! I want one like her. :heart::heart::heart:

Mommyofgus

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tina
Awe look how cute ! I do a barn with a mini - they're quite headstrong for their size aren't they? Are you going to put her to harness eventually? Nice name Autumn.

Thank you! I'd like to get a cart and harness for the two bigger ones. They are old enough now and way too fat. We looked this summer for one but didn't find anything that we liked. I will look again next spring.

Mommyofgus

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tina
Thanks everyone for your kind words about my sweet little "Autumn Wind Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.