• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mealy (Rico) today was caught in the act!

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

So I have to stop calling Rico Chubs...first off. Today I peaked in on him after I gave everyone their rice mix this morning and there he was...chomping away at a dandelion and a carrot at the same time!

Looks like I will get those fresh foods into him yet!

Both him and the too he lives with and loves have been so much more active this week. they are doing great, their feet are no longer red and swollen (love aloe) , and they are playing and destroying everything!

Cubs aka Rico is doing great and is getting actual exercise now! woohoo

feebee

Jogging around the block
yahoo that is great news so fast! :) hopefully wont be long before he is eating all the good foods and loving them :)

Peteysmom

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Heather
Oh Crystal, I'm so glad to hear it! Yay for fresh food and excercise! (and aloe!)
If you were closer to me, I would sooo help you out with all the birdies at your place. It must be non-stop fun! :)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Oh Crystal, I'm so glad to hear it! Yay for fresh food and excercise! (and aloe!)
If you were closer to me, I would sooo help you out with all the birdies at your place. It must be non-stop fun! :)

All the cool people live far away :(...ok maybe not all..lol
its fun and loud!!! a great mix. hahaaha

Bahama's Momma

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Shauna Hill
:dance4: that's excellent! Sounds like they have settled in nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.