• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

maybe molt time? :o

McBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bird
IMG_0965.JPG

looks like I'm about to start my feather collection!! I wonder how many baggies I'll end up with. :cool:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:hehe: Such pretty feathers, you'll end up with a lot of baggies! I put mine in a small ceramic handmade vase/bowl.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
View attachment 246766

looks like I'm about to start my feather collection!! I wonder how many baggies I'll end up with. :cool:
OR you can send some of your feathers to one of AA's talented feather artists and they'll make a painting/picture of your fid with them ... :palette:

McBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Bird
OR you can send some of your feathers to one of AA's talented feather artists and they'll make a painting/picture of your fid with them ... :palette:
omg are you serious?? I'm totally going to do that. that would be incredible. I'll contact my mom about her Senegal as well. that would just be the most amazing thing ever. :heart::heart:

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
Nice!! I keep all my feathers in mason jars! from three budgies and one IRN!!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
omg are you serious?? I'm totally going to do that. that would be incredible. I'll contact my mom about her Senegal as well. that would just be the most amazing thing ever. :heart::heart:
Dead serious. Even if you aren't participating in the auction, look at some of the items listed because it will give you an idea of which members do them. I don't want to name names or favour anyone, so you'll have to "go fish".