• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Max

Coldbreeze

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alana
So I managed to get Max from this nice guy off of CL.. (I know..) I didn't know if it was a scam or not as he was only listed for 1k. I went ahead and contacted. Sure enough it was real and I was meeting Max the next day and bringing him home 3 days later. :) my dream parrot is African Grey and I am so very happy to have Max in my life. He is still very quiet but I am sure that will change over time.

Max had seen and heard Zazy but I haven't let them come close. Zazu enjoys doing many laps around the apartment. Max has also done a lap or two just to stretch his wings.

As for Angel, my precious Ragdoll feline. He is beyond curious and I have resorted to spraying him anytime he goes near Maxs cage.

20201013_120504.jpg

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
:cngrt5:He is so adorable!
He is such a good boy (... so far) reason the guy was getting rid of him was he was stressing out their CAG and their CAG was stressing out Max. He also would not stop screaming anytime his mother was home. So it was just a bad environment for Max.

Now he is in a quiet and calm apartmenr with just me and so far he is doing well. :)

Ember-Tiel

Jogging around the block
He is such a good boy (... so far) reason the guy was getting rid of him was he was stressing out their CAG and their CAG was stressing out Max. He also would not stop screaming anytime his mother was home. So it was just a bad environment for Max.

Now he is in a quiet and calm apartmenr with just me and so far he is doing well. :)
Thats great to know! Continue to take good care of him! :loveshower:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
He’s beautiful! Congratulations! :starshower1:

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Resized_20201015_201957.jpeg

Max and Zazu. They don't stay together for too long.. and I am happy to see that Zazu respects Max and his size (something she doesn't do with my 13lb cat.. Zazu will CHARGE at him and bullies him) i believe Zazu knows Max can seriously hurt her if she tries to be bossy...