• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Max n monty

MaxNmonty

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jade
Hi I’m jade I’m the owner of 2 parrots, I have a double yellow headed Amazon who is 24year old parrot.. who I have had since he was 6months old we did get him sexed and they said he was a male but they also said it might be to early to tell.. but lately he has been making nesting out off boxes and will sit on eggs so when I get paid next I’m taking him to the vets to go and get sexed and to go and get his nails and beak cute, because they are very long.. max isn’t very friendly but I’m trying my hardest to tam him... I also have an afr gray parrot who is 30 years old, he used to be my mums parrot so I’ve had him all my life really but 5 years ago my mum had to move out of her place and couldn’t take monty with her, so monty went to go and live with my brother friend,but 2 years ago Dan got ill so monty went to go and lie with Veronika Dan’s mum,, but she was scared of him so for 2 years he hasn’t been out of his cage or anything.yes I know not fair or right.. and as soon as i hurd monty needed a home I had to have him.. so I’m the 10/04/21 I went to go and pick monty up,, and bless him he remember me straight away and started regurgitateing his food all the way home and that was an hour journey lol..

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:welcome2:

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Glad Monty is now safe with you. Sorry about your mom not being able to have him anymore. :(
About Max, if you think he's a male, where did the eggs he's sitting on come from? 1618417005705.png

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Welcome to the Avenue :hiya:

I’m so happy to hear Monty is back with his family:heart:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to AA. Post some photos of your birds when you get a chance.

MaxNmonty

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jade
Glad Monty is now safe with you. Sorry about your mom not being able to have him anymore. :(
About Max, if you think he's a male, where did the eggs he's sitting on come from? View attachment 379293
Hi my female chicken was in my conservatory becuz she was getting bullied so I moved her . And when I let her out in the garden to go toilet. But when I went bk in to the conservatory my parrot max was sat on the eggs lol.. I never put my parrots in the cage apart from bed or if they bit me bad.. I dont like my animal's be in cages .. and thank u for saying that about Monty he is very happy to be out of his cage.. he was in his cage for 2years bless him.. if u got any good advice on how to introduce my 2 parrots together. I have them in separate rooms at the moment but scared to introduce them as max is very aggressive and I have to us a pole to hold him lol.. thank u