• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Marvelous Cages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
The Birdsafe Store has decided to add Marvelous Cages to our product line. And the exciting news is that we have set it up so that customers can save quite a bit on purchasing one! Normally stores will set one price for cages and include free shipping -- well, this is great if you are on the west coast (or farthest away from the vendor), but if you are closer to the shipping point, you are penalized! Well, since most of the Marvelous cages can be shipped by Ground delivery, and since we have negotiated great shipping rates with FedEx, you can purchase the same cages at the Birdsafe store and save $$$, especially if you are on the east coast!

Right now we have two of the smaller models on the site, working on some of the other models:
Cages - The Birdsafe Store

Wilder

Walking the driveway
I'm looking hard at getting one of these cages, so this is good news. :D I'll have to see which larger models you have when you get them put up.

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
If you let me know which cage you are looking at, I can see what the cost would be -- the larger cages are more difficult to put on the store and calculate shipping because they ship in two boxes, but it can be done manually at least!

Wilder

Walking the driveway
I am looking specifically at the Marvelous Veranda with the dimensions of 32" wide x 23" deep. It would be shipping to Indiana, if that makes a difference. There seems to be such a wide variety of prices from different vendors for the same cage and for shipping, so it can be confusing narrowing down what I want from where.

From the few reviews I've seen, everyone that has one of these cages loves them. I'm hoping the quality is as good as said!

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Oh those cages are so nice! We offer them too and they are so good. I personally took a look at them the other day at my warehouse. If we weren't so diehard on King's we would've gotten the Marvelous.

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
Unfortunately Kings Cages aren't what they used to be 20 years ago! And you can't sell them online because they dictate the prices and won't allow certain stores to sell them.

Wilder-- I've PM'd you a price on the Veranda (pretty good I think) -- the finish on the Marvelous cages are the best I've seen and they are the ONLY cage that actually has instructions with photos and one person can really assemble one in 15-20 minutes.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Unfortunately Kings Cages aren't what they used to be 20 years ago! And you can't sell them online because they dictate the prices and won't allow certain stores to sell them.

Wilder-- I've PM'd you a price on the Veranda (pretty good I think) -- the finish on the Marvelous cages are the best I've seen and they are the ONLY cage that actually has instructions with photos and one person can really assemble one in 15-20 minutes.

that in itself is a huge selling point, the last cage I got was an HQ and I had to email the folks with assembly questions!

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki

We ordered one of those big King's play stand and no directions at all! It was very frustrating. I like the Marvelous cages and thinking about changing out a few cages with them... I have the line at my online bird store, but I'm still getting it together hopefully I'll be up and running next week...of course I said that a month ago! :lol:

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
And I really don't like the Kings Economy Line (from China) -- we bought one and rust was running everywhere after the first washing. And we have a friend who purchased one direct from Kings and it tested over 300ppm for zinc (this was one of the very small cages)

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
We have several (4) of the King's Economy line and they are really great. Hmmm. Not sure why yours were bad. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.