• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Manzanita Stand

RareParrot

Moving in
This may be a long shot, but does anyone have the contact information of the lady who makes large manzanita parrot stands in the Phoenix area? I love her design because the stands sit off the ground and I’m looking to buy another one.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
@BrianB may know who you are speaking about.

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
One of the employees at Tropic Zone used to make them but he stopped a few months ago. He passed all of his stuff to another builder but we have yet to see any of her work. I wish he would have kept at it because there is a demand for them. One other person was going to build some but he was working on permits to harvest the wood at someplace north of Phoenix. I'll check when I work at Tropic Zone again and see if he's gotten any closer to getting some made.

RareParrot

Moving in
One of the employees at Tropic Zone used to make them but he stopped a few months ago. He passed all of his stuff to another builder but we have yet to see any of her work. I wish he would have kept at it because there is a demand for them. One other person was going to build some but he was working on permits to harvest the wood at someplace north of Phoenix. I'll check when I work at Tropic Zone again and see if he's gotten any closer to getting some made.
Thank you!!! There really is a demand. I wish I was talented enough to make them myself.

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
The vendor at Tropic Zone has finally started bringing in tree stands. Two smaller conure-sized stands showed up today. She said she has a macaw stand that she's working on and hopes to start bringing those in soon. Stop by the store and check them out. I'm hoping she will start taking orders for them.

RareParrot

Moving in
The vendor at Tropic Zone has finally started bringing in tree stands. Two smaller conure-sized stands showed up today. She said she has a macaw stand that she's working on and hopes to start bringing those in soon. Stop by the store and check them out. I'm hoping she will start taking orders for them.
Thank you!!