• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Male vs. Female personality and behaviour

Forest

Strolling the yard
I recently babysat my neighbor's budgie for a month. She is the most adorable little albino budgie called Angel. She is so tiny, but so feisty! She has a toy that is about 5 times her size that she just grabs and shakes the bejeebers out of. It's hilarious. She does the head-bobbing dancing thing, and shreds paper like a beast, and her soft, little, trilling voice is so, so pretty! I have cockatiels and GCCs and I love them to pieces, but Angel was so feisty and cute, and her singing was so beautiful... I really want a budgie (or two) now!!

clarousel

Rollerblading along the road
Thought I'd share a video of Preeno here!

He recently learnt that these balls 'jingle' and make noise! I was using them for a music class before and he came to check them out :roflmao:

Lori D Pert

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lori

He recently learnt that these balls 'jingle' and make noise! I was using them for a music class before and he came to check them out :roflmao:
Hahaha I love it! Sam has these too which she must systematically flip on her back with them in her feet and then flip back over and drag them off our bed one at a time.

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie

Awww Preeno!!! He looks cautiously excited!

Reactions: Ali