• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Male Supermodel Behavior

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Since Walgreens usually has their 60% off cards during the Thanksgiving weekend, I decided that today was a good day to take my annual Christmas pictures. Bailey is being a real diva. First, he tried to cuddle with the props, then he tried to eat them, then apparently I was so boring that he fell asleep a few times, and finally, he didn't like his style so he started preening while I was taking his picture. I have about half of them done. We are taking a break and will restart shortly. If you want, when I am done, I can post a few pictures a day. I do have to say that Bailey is definitely a different tiel. He loves people and will go to anyone willingly and will not get off them. Bella would go to people but after a while, she wanted me. And Bailey's favorite treat is salad with whole wheat pita bread. He has never tasted a chip. I don't know how I would have survived the loss of Bella and my Mom without him.

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Since Walgreens usually has their 60% off cards during the Thanksgiving weekend, I decided that today was a good day to take my annual Christmas pictures. Bailey is being a real diva. First, he tried to cuddle with the props, then he tried to eat them, then apparently I was so boring that he fell asleep a few times, and finally, he didn't like his style so he started preening while I was taking his picture. I have about half of them done. We are taking a break and will restart shortly. If you want, when I am done, I can post a few pictures a day. I do have to say that Bailey is definitely a different tiel. He loves people and will go to anyone willingly and will not get off them. Bella would go to people but after a while, she wanted me. And Bailey's favorite treat is salad with whole wheat pita bread. He has never tasted a chip. I don't know how I would have survived the loss of Bella and my Mom without him.
Wow when did Bella passed? :( I’m so sorry.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Yes, you must post the pictures of Bailey here! I can’t wait to see them. He sounds like such a happy bird, and I’m glad he has brightened your days!

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard