• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Male parrotlet (Georgia) - needs multi-bird home

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I still have not asked my other half. I was afraid to. But since we lost my old cat.....

Might be the timing to add another parrotlet.

I will ask him tonight finally..
And you should.. he's one adorable little mini 'zon!

Galadriel

Meeting neighbors
If things work out with love my zons, that would be great! A forever home is the ultimate goal. I'll keep following, and if it doesn't work out with her, we'll chat!
(but it does sound like she really needs him :) )

Mermaid

Meeting neighbors
Just wanted to add -again- this little baby is so precious. Whoever ends up with him is one lucky duck! If I wasn’t all the way up in PA I’d want him too :xflove:
Aw thank you! He is indeed a sweetheart. :)

Parrotlet are my dream bird.
If Porter wasn't afraid of other birds...
I hope you do find an epic home for him in one of the other members of this site c:
Thank you so much!

Mermaid

Meeting neighbors
Yay, the new board is up! :-D We are really motivated to get our guy settled with his new family/flock, so please please reach out if interested.

Galadriel

Meeting neighbors
I'm still happy to provide a forever home if Zons isn't able to. I'm sure the boards being down has made things a little wonky for all of us!
Pumpkin is coming along well, but I really think she'd benefit from having a friend. Even if they don't get on well (because it's impossible to know for sure), he'd always have a home here.
But that would be IT!!! NO MORE until at least one of the human children move out!!

Mermaid

Meeting neighbors
I'm still happy to provide a forever home if Zons isn't able to. I'm sure the boards being down has made things a little wonky for all of us!
Pumpkin is coming along well, but I really think she'd benefit from having a friend. Even if they don't get on well (because it's impossible to know for sure), he'd always have a home here.
But that would be IT!!! NO MORE until at least one of the human children move out!!
Thank you for your interest, Galadriel! Whereabouts are you located?

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Wonderful news! Sometimes it is worth waiting for the perfect fit. I wish him many years of happiness!

Beasley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maggie Beasley
Fantastic news!! Congratulations, family is always worth the wait :heart: I’m so glad he’s finally found his!