• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MAKING SIGNATURES FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS ONE

AmberC

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amber
Hello, I have been looking for something to do during Quarantine and I thought I could make some signature!
so here is a example artwork:
E0E42223-BA2D-4C42-A65B-FF168BF0F5E0.png
(I know the example isn’t the right size but it is just to showcase my style and the actual signature will be the correct size)
so if any of your pets are in heaven, but You still want to include them in your signature, I can just put something in brackets under their name and put (In Heaven) Or (Over The Rainbow Bridge) Or just (R.I.P.) You choose what you want. I do not only do Bird I will do all animals. if you want one from me just send me a pic of your pet(s) with their name and if you want something to go under their name in brackets like I did with Bubbles, Mistie, and Sunny in the example art just tell me. the thing under their name in bra could even be their breed or gender like (Budgie) OR (Male Budgie) or could be something like (Walking Fluffball) or something cute and funny like that. Just tell me what ever you want me to do! (The bracket thing is 100% optional btw) and for the background it can be a colour of image if you want a colour just tell me the colour and if you want a image just send me the image! Don’t worry about the background image size as I will take care of that.

What Is a Siggy?
A Siggy, AKA Signature, is a image, quote, or smiley that goes at the bottom of the first post you make in each thread. On a phone you will have to flip your phone landscape to see signatures but if you are on a computer/laptop/iPad/tablet you should be able to see them just fine. It will normaly showcase what is most dear to you. (Normally your birds since That is what this forum is about)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew