• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Making a necklace or bracelet out of parrot feathers

PopsDops

Strolling the yard
Real Name
PopsDops
so i dont know where to ask this lol excuse me if its not the right place :lol:

anyway, i've been collecting feathers that fell from my birds and i now have enough to make a bracelet at least.

any ideas or tips on how to do that? :D

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I think @Mockinbirdiva might have some suggestions. I've been watching random tutorials about native American feather crafts. They're few and far between. It hasn't been an easy topic to search, or maybe I'm using the wrong search terms. I'm working up the nerve to ask a guy at work to help me find answers.

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I also think @Birdbabe makes feather art... I just woke up! I hope my memory is accurate, and I am tagging the right people for you.

dollfish

Real Name
Zeynep Dollfish
Reactions: Ali

DuncanJac

Hit the Road
Real Name
Jacob Duncan
If I were you, I'd include some really beautiful and brightest feathers in my jewelry items. I've recently ordered a necklace singapore(luxe3044) from this online store and I'm planning to get it customized to suit my own style. Btw, there are many minimalistic variants which will be suitable for decorating them with the feathers you have. Additionally, the prices are pretty affordable meanwhile the quality is superb, they are pretty fine and they don't cause any irritations or allergic reactions on your skin. I'm really looking forward to getting my new necklace...