• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Makes me laugh everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
I have a foster bird who is a 2 year old severe macaw. He was rescued from a pet store where he was never let out of his cage, but he got good at escaping.

Since being with me I leave his cage door open as much as possible. He will stick just his head out the door and loudly announce "The bird is out!! Lol

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Oh That is funny!:rofl:

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
OK, have to tell you the story of Sammy, B&G...Sammy was always loose in the store..we would go in and talk to him, etc...One day, Poppa was went in and Sammy was LOCKED in a cage! He asked the owner WHY!!!!!!! Sammy had chewed his way through two walls a couple of nights before and ended up in the Liquor store next door and did $7000.00 worth of damage...so he wasn't allowed out any more and the guy had also lost the keys to the padlocks! Poppa was so up set to see how unhappy Sammy was that he bought him...came home and got me and we went back and cut Sammy out of the cage and brought him home...NO CAGE! Sammy was my wedding gift from Poppa two weeks before we got married!
He was wild caught and 5 years old at the time....:hug8:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Lisa now you have to smarties in the house! This will be interesting to see what they learn from each other!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
:lol: at least he is letting you know!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
That cracks me up!!
First he announces before he will bite now this. Lol
That is a phrase I don't think I have heard a bird say.

Betty love that Sammy story, I love that he hit the liquor store. Lol

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
Pat so far he has taught Izzy how to sqwuak like a macaw. She's gotten quite good at it LOL.

Now I just heard him say WAKE UP!! I guess he's heard me trying to get three teens out of bed

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
You certainly have wonderful talkers there!

Get out of bed - that one - not so find of. LMBO

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have a foster bird who is a 2 year old severe macaw. He was rescued from a pet store where he was never let out of his cage, but he got good at escaping.

Since being with me I leave his cage door open as much as possible. He will stick just his head out the door and loudly announce "The bird is out!! Lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ouch...pain in the side from laughing too hard. What great stories! The mental pics are soooo funny!

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
I love both of those stories. Those are some smart birds! More!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie

OK, have to tell you the story of Sammy, B&G...Sammy was always loose in the store..we would go in and talk to him, etc...One day, Poppa was went in and Sammy was LOCKED in a cage! He asked the owner WHY!!!!!!! Sammy had chewed his way through two walls a couple of nights before and ended up in the Liquor store next door and did $7000.00 worth of damage...so he wasn't allowed out any more and the guy had also lost the keys to the padlocks! Poppa was so up set to see how unhappy Sammy was that he bought him...came home and got me and we went back and cut Sammy out of the cage and brought him home...NO CAGE! Sammy was my wedding gift from Poppa two weeks before we got married!
He was wild caught and 5 years old at the time....:hug8:
:laughing6::laughing4::laughing10:Both of these stories are hilarious! :lol::hehe:

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Those are too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.