• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Major and Mason

harpersmom

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ania
84246761-2289-4AB1-AA0C-C37AFA87CA93.jpeg So I have too dogs named Major and Mason. They are brown and black labs and Major is a black lab and Mason is a brown lab. They are very sweet and Mason loves to eat. Mason helps me when I’m upset because I’m autistic and get upset sometimes. Of course Harper helps me too, he will fly to me sometimes. Before I got Harper, Mason was my go-to. He still is because sometimes Harper doesn’t really care and just wants to eat, sleep, chew, play, or whatever he’s doing at that moment. I understand that since he is such a busy boy :laughing2: I don’t have any pictures of Major at the Moment since he is always on the move and never sits still, aha! I have a picture of Mason though.

katebf38

Sprinting down the street
Mason is a beautiful dog. I’m sure he is very fond of you too. We love seeing pictures of your sweet fur babies. :fairy:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks for sharing. Mason is handsome and Harper is cute. Hope you can get a photo of Major, too.