• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

mahalo nui loa to my AA friend

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
mahalo nui loa (pronounced mah-hah-loh noo-ee loh-wah), which means "thank you so very much."

Watson and his feet thank you as well as Cuddles who will have even more space to live up to his name with Watson.

Wingdow, two beautiful perches!
20210514_020456.jpg
20210514_020514.jpg

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Last edited:

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Na'u ka hau'oli! I had no idea Watson has special needs feet. I'm even more glad he has those perches. :xflove: (No sense being mysterious when you can see I claimed them on the RLS thread. :laugh: )

These aren't as beautiful as the Wingdow perches but they're a similar size if you need more like them. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07D4C91LQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
I saw it was you, I was going to have Watson thank you when he was on perch (im at work) but he will love it. He has arthritis and seizures, so its mostly cold or warm flagstone, flat perches, soft rope and his don't fall down buddy, Cuddles.

Really, thank you so much. Big one will go in his bedtime/medication nap travel POB.