• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Macawnutz, these are just beautiful!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Thank you so much! :xflove:

Jack’s going to drill me a hole in the greyhouse this morning and I’ll get pictures.

Love the door sign!

CE7052F4-692C-4D3D-8340-66CF5790BEBC.jpeg

either my girls were trigger happy with the spray bottle or it’s the humidity but the JoJo and Chickie sign alas is all run together. I suspect the former:huh:. The door sign will be safe from overzealous cleaning!:roflmao:

Hermesbird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cat
They are so nice!!! Can’t wait to see what bscoot thinks of his sign lol

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The draw back of a bird safe sign... No varnish to protect them from water. They are cut and colored exactly as our toy line is. ;)

While it would be pretty simple to stain and varnish them I'm not so sure I'd like to add that into our business. Currently the shop has nothing in it that could contaminate anything. I don't think I'd be willing to start using part of the space for stinky stain and varnish. :( 1. I have to work in there all day and 2. Every piece of seriously nutz inventory is in that building. :bignono:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
The draw back of a bird safe sign... No varnish to protect them from water. They are cut and colored exactly as our toy line is. ;)

While it would be pretty simple to stain and varnish them I'm not so sure I'd like to add that into our business. Currently the shop has nothing in it that could contaminate anything. I don't think I'd be willing to start using part of the space for stinky stain and varnish. :( 1. I have to work in there all day and 2. Every piece of seriously nutz inventory is in that building. :bignono:
No don’t do that for sure! :eek:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
SEE! Now that's what is supposed to happen!

So... I need to order more beads? :rofl: The last bead thingie I did for you I went through 1000 beads in 2 months time. I don't use those on many toys either. :p

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
love those signs!!! :heart::heart::heart:
oh the stress scrolling through the pics to see if BScoot likes it, then the beads were gone :geek: , then oh the horror a chunk taken out! :rofl: