• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Macaw toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfelton450

Hit the Road
Real Name
Dale Felton
Hello

I want to buy a hut and toys for my macaws. Please advise.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Take a look at Seriously Nutz she is the only toy maker I've found who makes "Macaw" toys.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Hello

I want to buy a hut and toys for my macaws. Please advise.
If you start posting the coconut link I will ban you again. A macaw won't fit in a coconut and you are rather strange.
Get over the coconut/huts or move on.

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Seriously Nutz has the BEST big bird toys! I know a lot of my friends were super excited to see someone come out with a toy line focused on the big guys! Macawnutz most certainly knows what she's talking about and has an eye for making great toys for the big guys! Good luck on your search for toys! I know a lot of people either buy from her or invest in a saw and tons of bulk wood!

BirdAtHart

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ashley
If you start posting the coconut link I will ban you again. A macaw won't fit in a coconut and you are rather strange.
Get over the coconut/huts or move on.
Hi! I am new to AA and really enjoy looking through all the threads and finding great advice and information. I came across this post and can’t help but ask what on earth is going on here? Calling a member names seems harsh.. but I obviously don’t know the back story. I was just surprised to find such a negative comment towards a member as this doesn’t seem to be the norm on here...?? Also didn’t realize we could get “banned”.. something I should know or be aware/wary of?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hi! I am new to AA and really enjoy looking through all the threads and finding great advice and information. I came across this post and can’t help but ask what on earth is going on here? Calling a member names seems harsh.. but I obviously don’t know the back story. I was just surprised to find such a negative comment towards a member as this doesn’t seem to be the norm on here...?? Also didn’t realize we could get “banned”.. something I should know or be aware/wary of?
If members don't follow the code of conduct then yes, they can get banned.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome, @BirdAtHart!

This really isn't the norm. This member was banned for poor behaviour and has rejoined.

You can get banned for a few things - mostly stuff like trolling and harassment. I believe you will get warnings so it doesn't come out of nowhere.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:rofl: I'm sorry Ashley but truthfully, I was rather kind to this member. :D This member was banned a few times before for always posting spammy links to a coconut hut. He never makes more than one post in his threads and never replies to anyone that answers him. This was me allowing his account to remain but letting him know I know who he is. All the staff know him as the coconut guy as he never asks about anything other than this one coconut hut that his macaw ( if he has one ) would never fit in. ;)

But you made me laugh a little as I am rarely if ever called negative. :hilarious:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
:rofl: I'm sorry Ashley but truthfully, I was rather kind to this member. :D This member was banned a few times before for always posting spammy links to a coconut hut. He never makes more than one post in his threads and never replies to anyone that answers him. This was me allowing his account to remain but letting him know I know who he is. All the staff know him as the coconut guy as he never asks about anything other than this one coconut hut that his macaw ( if he has one ) would never fit in. ;)

But you made me laugh a little as I am rarely if ever called negative. :hilarious:
Perhaps you can give all his accounts a banner saying “official coconut spammer” :lol:

Mantis64

Guys I understand that this person may have done stuff and things he shouldn't have like constantly posting about coconut huts for macaws but I really dont think we should be making fun of someone as this could really hurt them emotionally.
I dont know what he did to get banned and there must have been vaild reasons but saying things and making fun of someone can hurt a lot and this doesnt really help the situation.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I am not emotionally hurting the coconut spammers feelings. I assure you. :laugh:

I'll just close this before others get there feathers in a ruffle.... or thier heads stuck in a coconut. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.