• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Macaw Check-In

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Kai (hawaiian, means 'the sea')
11 weeks old
male
Haha wow! That's the exact same name I have picked out for my B&G! Too neat! Thinking like Twinkies!
Cute baby!

carinlynchin

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Carine
Haha wow! That's the exact same name I have picked out for my B&G! Too neat! Thinking like Twinkies!
Cute baby!

wow...how did you come up with it...same thing? looking for hawaiian? how old is yours?

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
wow...how did you come up with it...same thing? looking for hawaiian? how old is yours?
I do not have a blue baby now.
Originally I was offered/given a female B&G but ended up adopting my GW instead. In preparation to own the B&G named Beatrice though, I wanted to change her name so I researched the Hawaiian words for blue and ocean/sea. I loved the word for ocean/sea and picked that as my new name for her.

Valentino

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Teri
1 Harlequin :) Valentino :heart:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
She is a very nice green wing.

Feathermint

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Brittany
1 Blue & Gold macaw named Abigail, but we call her Abby. :) She is 5 years old and recently added to our home.

Reactions: Rue

Saviorself

Moving in
Real Name
David
bird.jpg
This is princess here, she is now 5 months old, if you look between her feet you will see our green cheek conure. no matter how much we try to keep them apart they are inseperable!!!

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
@Saviorself , just make sure you keep in supervising them closely. You're probably going to have multiple people warn you of the potential, very real danger that could befall your GCC. I enjoy seeing birds that appreciate the company of a feathered friend, as mine prefer people.

Your Mac is precious. Catablu? Catalina? Looks more like a Catalina.