• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Macaw Check-In

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I will post Lola tomarrow after she arrives.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Just loved seeing all your pictures of the big fellows, they are so beautiful and the colours just take my breath away. Thank you for showing them.:hug8:

Parrothood

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
George
Should think it is very difficult not to spoil these beautiful birds.
Big Red came to me already spoiled so I can't take the credit or the blame :)

Big Red spent most of his life at one pet shop, he was nine when I bought him. I watched him for years and years and always thought one day I would get a scarlet and that day finally came when I walked in, looked at him and said, "I'll take him." The staff thought I was joking.

Big Red was not the typical story you hear about petshop birds, he was spoiled by the staff. It seemed that during the years I went to the petshop that a staff member was holding Big Red, giving him a treat or just standing by his playpen talking to him. I wish I could take the credit for his talking ability and his personality but he picked those traits up from the staff where he lived prior to coming home with me.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Thank you for showing us your beautiful birds, arent their knowing looks so magestic? Magic!

Dana64

Walking the driveway
I have 2 Macaws.... both female...

Raja, Blue & Gold, she'll be 16 on January 11th

and Maya, Greenwing, she will be 11 in January as well, hatchdate unknown.

brimo

Moving in
1 B&G and that's all I can handle...
Kiva! she's excited about her spoon skills (so am i frankly.)
I love all the photos. Fascinated with all of them, even having one of my own... can't get enough!

Attachments

The Wooden Parrot

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Barbara
Ok how did I not get on this allready? Anyhow here is my B&G "Joshua" aka "Josh". She is about 28 - 30 years old. We have had her about 10 years now and she was given to us when her former mom (who had her about 18 years) could no longer keep her. She is a one person bird (mine) and is a preety sweet girl most of the time.

Attachments