• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lumps on budgie eyelid

The_Duck02

Moving in
Real Name
Georgia
Hello everyone!

This little guy is Dango and he is my baby. He's fully tame and he's approx 8 months old. I've had him for about 7 months.

When I first got him, he was in rough shape as he had been attacked when he was a baby. He had lots of feathers that didn't grow back for a while. However now, you would never know how hurt he was as he's come a long way.
He's quite healthy. He and his family eat pellets, fresh fruit and veg, as well as egg and biscuit mix when molting. They get seed when I'm doing uni exams and while I was taking his pictures so he would stay still

I noticed he has always had a small lump on his eye since I have bought him, and I assumed it was a result of the attack when he was younger. However, 2 more lumps have formed recently.
This eye became inflamed approx. 4 months ago and he went to an avian vet who gave him antibiotics. The vet mentioned the lump but didn't make a big deal of it. She was more concerned about how inflamed it was. Thankfully it healed.

I wanted to check on here before I took him to a vet again as the vet I take him to is super expensive and I would have to sell belongings to take him (I would if I needed to). It doesn't seem to bother him but it worries me a lot.

Thankyou so much!

Attachments

Olliebirb

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Julia A
Bump

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran