• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Luca's Snack Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing he is really in to it enjoying himself

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
nothing typical about that cutie!!

Besta3

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jackie
What a great toy! That is something I could do with an oatmeal container. Great as I have already exceeded the budget on new toys for Baby. LOL. I didn't really think I could stick to one tho. Have a friend in MN that made a foraging toy out of an egg carton. It was so cute.

Patrick

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patrick
Wow!!!! Where'd you get that? My Emma would love that

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
cuuuute! I love that toy!!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I love seeing active zons! I never knew many active zons until I started working with well raised young zons, who had toys early on in their life. My zons only liked to nibble on wood, and maybe shake a toy or two around sometimes, and they LOVED to forage. They usually never got really into their toys like your zon does. Active zons = good and happy zon :D

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Thanks Mercedez. He is super active. I have read and talked to people who say their zon is a perch potato and it always suprises me. Luca is all over the place all the time. He talks up a storm and is a great singer and dancer. He is a very special boy to me. Every morning I get them up for breakfast I sing the "good morning, good morning, good morning to you" song and I always have this little voice singing with me "good mornin, good mornin" and it makes me laugh every time. He is absolutely hilarious, he rules the house, tells me when Jack flys down by yelling "no, no Jack", but he can't really pronounce the "J" so it sounds more like Yak, and he blows me more kisses each day than I truly deserve. I do always rotate alot of toys in, foraging shredding and wood, and he loves his lovely bunch of coconuts and jolly ball. Everyone should have a Luca.

Status
Not open for further replies.