• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lovey left

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Suhaimah
It's been 2 months since Lovey left and I still can't get myself to think of him and not cry. He was the sweetest little baby ever and as some of you may know was disabled which is also the reason he isn't here anymore. His head injuries would heal and happen all over again. Though he was doing much much better and his death felt sudden he was happy singing and everything. I left for 4 days and he was in the care of my cousin who took great care of him and i got everyday reports . But one night we assume he fell on his back or flipped over(because of wing disability) and in the morning he was no longer with us.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´m very sorry for your loss ❤

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I am so sorry for your loss.

Everyone's grieving process is different...it took months for me not to cry when I thought about my Cassie after she left this plane of existence for the next one.

Sending you :sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I’m so very sorry for your loss. :sadhug2:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
:sadhug2:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
:sad4:

Poundkitty

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nicole
It's been 2 months since Lovey left and I still can't get myself to think of him and not cry. He was the sweetest little baby ever and as some of you may know was disabled which is also the reason he isn't here anymore. His head injuries would heal and happen all over again. Though he was doing much much better and his death felt sudden he was happy singing and everything. I left for 4 days and he was in the care of my cousin who took great care of him and i got everyday reports . But one night we assume he fell on his back or flipped over(because of wing disability) and in the morning he was no longer with us.
How brave you are to take on an animal knowing the chances of a shorter lifespan. What a lucky bird to have been cared and loved by you!