• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Lovebird hit ceiling fan

Sangten wa

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Sange tenzin wangja
This evening when I was cleaning my lovebird cage.one of my lovebird flew outside the cage suddenly and went directly all of sudden hit the ceiling fan hard and fall off to ground. Nervous and panic at moment went near her to pick it up saw he was almost trembling and shaking with both leg foot tight outward.i gently calm her down and within a moment it became it was relaxed.i thought I loose her.then I checked nothing was bleeding and all.he was walking but couldn't fly.i noticed till next day when somehow I saw cahnged in behaviour looks like he is sad and sick .. everything was good eating,pooping good but no chirping and sitting alone he seems restless and depressed.dont have any vet coz I stay in village somewhere asia.please neet help urgently.i gave him some vitamin and mineral.with antibiotic course.but he doesn't seems normal.

Attachments

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Avian vet asap

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Your bird may have a concussion, bruises, broken bones or something else. You will need a vet to take a look at your baby bird and see what is going on to be able to point you in the right direction for treatments.