• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lovebird drama ahoy

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Steven has started to visit Rex's nest for.... Some reason. He's not being aggressive, and Vegeta and Rex are oddly okay with his visits and attempts to feed her. Krem isn't, even if Rex no longer wants anything to do with him. I've caught Krem shooing him off a few times.

Which is weird, because Krem doesn't like her back? He's always either on me if I'm in the room, with Triss, or hanging out with the tiels.

Steven, what are you doing????? I know you're still sleeping with Triss and sitting on her infertile eggos. Y'all have no business being in Rex's nest.

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Here we go!.... :popcorn2:

:lol:

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Annnd I caught Krem trying to move in with the tiels tonight. Rex has stopped trying to hide at bedtime and is spending more and more time in the milk carton she set up shop in. (Thank you for dragging things into my room doggo). So either she's laying her next egg or incubating. Yaaay. :grumpy: If they do wind up being fertile, I'm going to eggnap and swap a few with Triss' fakes. So... Stay tuned for that?

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

LovieLuvr

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Christina
Omg I actually LOL’d eating my breakfast this morning. Thanks :coffeescreen:

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Ouch!

Garet

Real Name
Garet
I'm pretty sure her eggs are in the back-middle of the milk carton. :dead: Screenshot_20191012-183139.png Screenshot_20191012-183039.png
Unless that's one in the back right hand corner in the second picture? I think I see a shape there just below the carton's fold line.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I don´t see an egg at the back on the photo, maybe you can see better with your own eyes. However, I do see the egg on Sarahs screen shots :lol:

Dear God help me I am going to have angry babies.
Dummy eggs? :innocent:

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Screenshot_20191013-104526.png

I don´t see an egg at the back on the photo, maybe you can see better with your own eyes. However, I do see the egg on Sarahs screen shots :lol:

Dummy eggs? :innocent:
Triss has them. x: I thought Rex was a boy until she started nesting. Still waiting on my new dummy eggs.

:shifty: She was really good at hiding it too. No egg butt, and she'd never go into the milk carton my dog stole while I was there. Ironically, a cage I bought recently came with a proper nesting box, but I chucked it. I didn't want to give it to anyone jic.

-w- At least this motivated me to clean out my dog's "nest". Found all the missing cutlery and a few more things from the recycling.

Looks like there are going to be some new guests at the Garet Hotel!
Temporary guests. :grumpy: Hopefully. I expect much biting and anger.