• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Lost Kobe again...

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Like they see something the rest of us don't. :D
Just because you don't have a Pi. :D
The Pi strut is a weird thing they do. They just walk around very exited (they are not angry in a aggressive way, but they are so excited so you can't trust them) and seems to be in their own little world. :wacky:

I would never ever touch a male Pi doing the strut, but I can touch my girls. But that doesn't mean I do it. I prefer to respect them and let them being crazy until they are done. (After 1-5 minutes. )

He is cute and cuddly :laugh:... but I was glad I had a camera in front of my face! :roflmao:
:lol:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Just because you don't have a Pi. :D
The Pi strut is a weird thing they do. They just walk around very exited (they are not angry in a aggressive way, but they are so excited so you can't trust them) and seems to be in their own little world. :wacky:

I would never ever touch a male Pi doing the strut, but I can touch my girls. But that doesn't mean I do it. I prefer to respect them and let them being crazy until they are done. (After 1-5 minutes. )

:lol:

Andre's strut usually last about 10 minutes occasionally 15 minutes. You know he is done when all if a sudden he stops lifts his foot and says "shake, pleased to meet you. " They ONLY TIME he will say the pleased to meet you part is after the strut.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry Roz, that's his ledge now!

Leia just started strutting around because she heard...an ice cream van :laugh: Proper head down, wings out, fluffed up struttingness! Like the others say, they're not necessarily angry but are so worked up over something that they're unpredictable. I just leave Leia to it and don't try to interact with her until she's calmed down.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
You know he is done when all if a sudden he stops lifts his foot and says "shake, pleased to meet you. " They ONLY TIME he will say the pleased to meet you part is after the strut.
:cantwait: What an adorable gentleman!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Leia just started strutting around because she heard...an ice cream van :laugh:

How cute!!! She wants ice cream!!:angel1:

Ps this just made me really homesick...

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
You learn real quick on the critical body language... :eek:
Yes we do. :( :D
Eloy that was my first Pi and male, was doing the strut for the first time and I got closer and told him how beautiful he was. = Great reaction if you want to get bit. :arghh:
I still feel stupid over that, but how could I have know?

Andre's strut usually last about 10 minutes occasionally 15 minutes. You know he is done when all if a sudden he stops lifts his foot and says "shake, pleased to meet you. " They ONLY TIME he will say the pleased to meet you part is after the strut.
Yes my girl's can do it longer too but they do it so often so I don't think they have the energy for 15 minutes, many times/day. :D

Very cute that he told you that "he is back". ♥

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
He is so gorgeous and so proud of himself!