• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost Conure

BluConure

Moving in
Real Name
Von
No. I’m doing that first thing in the morning. He flew off this evening so by the time I stopped my neighborhood search the vets and clinics were closed. However, I did post Blu onto different websites as well as the Ring app. I hope I find my companion soon. I’m all to pieces. He’s a little over a year and I’ve had him since he was a baby.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry that you lost your conure. Have you tried posting a lost pet listing on Craigslist, Facebook, your local newspaper, or Lost and Found Parrots / Birds - Parrot / Bird Reporting and Alerting Register ? Also posting flyers on telephone poles, if legal in your area, can be helpful as well. Another idea is to call local pet stores. If someone was able to catch him, they may have gone to a pet store to find supplies to keep him safe until they found the owner.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I would also post what general area you are in on here like your state, city, or Country. There may be a member in your area that can keep an eye out for Blu. As Matthew said also post to facebook my town has a facebook group for lost or missing pets as well so maybe yours does too.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Also hit up all the pet stores, even cat & dog ones.

BluConure

Moving in
Real Name
Von
I’ve since posted to FB, CL, 911 Parrot Alert, the animal control here and Nextdoor. No luck yet finding Blu. I’ve been up dawn thru dusk looking for him daily. It’s been 3 days now in freezing temperatures so I don’t know if I’ll recover him. So devastated right now. I love him to pieces.