• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost conure Lakewood, OH (awesome update post #26)

Ollie Polly

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maria
Hi I’m so sorry to hear your feathered friend escaped. I can definitely relate to how your feeling. May he come back home ASAP. I lost my soon to be 8 year old Ekkie a few months back but thank God found him. Don’t give up hope
I was working out in my mind what direction he flew and decided to check out that area calling his name over and over and then he answered “peak a boo” he was across the street in the newly built apartments on someone else’s balcony sitting in their pot plant. I then ran towards the sound of him jumped over their fence and grabbed him holding him tight. I never thought I would have got him back ever but I did and it didn’t take me long to find him

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
how did you find him?
This is Leihs bird Galahad, here was her post (it is on the second page of this thread);

HE'S HOME! An elderly man about 0.3 miles away found him in his backyard and his neighbor had seen the posting about him on Facebook and noticed how local it was. The man gave him water and bird seed. As soon as he heard me he started chirping!

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Omg that’s awesome news I’m so happy you got him back. I havnt posted here for about 6 years and decided to come on again and read your post. Nice news coming back to the forum how did you find him?
The power of technology! And I acted quickly. I was completely beside myself but I had Zara telling me what to do, which I desperately needed because I couldn't even think straight!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Zara

After that comment, give yourself a super big hug.