• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost Congo African Grey

Bravo604

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jessica
My baby, Storm, a 3 year old Congo African Grey, was spooked away on 05/07/16 by the lawn care services. We spotted him yesterday, but the crowd chased him away. Please call me if you see him or know of his capture. 952-807-1233. Thank you! We are located in Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I hope you are able to find him. take care.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
hi Jessica, this rocky'smom so glad you posted this. I hope that Storm comes home soon.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am very sorry. Have you made a post with Lost and Found Parrots / Birds - Parrot / Bird Reporting and Alerting Register ? Posting fliers (if they are allowed), leaving fliers at veterinarians' offices and local pet stores are also good ideas. I recommend veterinarians' offices and pet stores as they are some of the most common places that a person who has just found an animal will go. Local animal control shelters are also worth checking.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:sadhug2:Guess they were meaning well. Sorry they chased him away but glad he's still close.
Get the word out as mentioned above & post lost in craigslist too. Look in craigslist too in case someone tries to sell him.
Can you id him?

Hope you find him!

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I hope you find him soon. I am in the Lakeville area and will keep an eye out. :sadhug2:

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
:sadhug2:Guess they were meaning well. Sorry they chased him away but glad he's still close.
Get the word out as mentioned above & post lost in craigslist too. Look in craigslist too in case someone tries to sell him.
Can you id him?

Hope you find him!
I think she meant Crows, not crowds. he is posted on Craig'slist. I invited her to come here to post hoping that we can offer support and suggestions.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
I talked to @Bravo604 yesterday, the bird was found but then given to somebody else that claimed it was their bird. (I was in tears listen to this). she had called the police, AHS with little to no hope. keep this bird in your prayers.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie

Bravo604

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jessica
Thank you to all who have kept Storm in your thoughts. I tirelessly am on the computer, day and night, trying to find my baby. I also walk the neighborhood at dusk and dawn. I have followed all of your suggestions, and appreciate them very much! Thank you all!