• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Lost bird?Read this!

Gernyak

Meeting neighbors
You lost your bird once?It's really sad,but read this!

I was sitting one the couch. and Gernyo and NyaNya (my budgies):yfbudgie::budgie: were playing on the rope we made for them.The doors were open.Gernyo was really curios.He flew in the hallway,to the next room,where the window was open.He flew away instantly.:(We ran after him,but we didn't find him...We also put out millet around our garden so he can come back.Days past,nothing happend.One month later,one of my students told me she found a lost budgie.After work,i came to her house.She gave Gernyo ,she also has a budgie and a cockatiel.:budgie2::tiel6:Nyak was soo happy!We never made the mistake again.They'll be save forever.

Your feathered friends may come back,if you keep looking and beleiving in them.TIP:NEVER OPEN THE WINDOW IN ANOTHER ROOM IF THE DOORS AREN'T SHUT!Accidents happen.
Hope you find your lost cuties,and keep hoping!Miracles happen:heart:

See you soon,
Gernyak. Budgerigar.jpg

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm glad you got her back!

Lori D Pert

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lori
This is why I am against harnesses, open unscreened windows and open doors because your bird would never fly away..right??? Picture a small terrified bird escaped into the wild. The very thing you bought expecting to keep safe. Thank goodness you got him back.

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
I can't imagine losing a bird like that! That's the sort of thing that's happened in my nightmares. I'm so so happy you got him back!

Gernyak

Meeting neighbors
This is why I am against harnesses, open unscreened windows and open doors because your bird would never fly away..right??? Picture a small terrified bird escaped into the wild. The very thing you bought expecting to keep safe. Thank goodness you got him back.
Thank you!I personally don't use harnesses,as i don't put the cage outdoor.(Or even the birds)I'm happy he's back:hug2:

Gernyak

Meeting neighbors
I can't imagine losing a bird like that! That's the sort of thing that's happened in my nightmares. I'm so so happy you got him back!
It was like in a nightmare.I thought he died or got caught by a predator.Thank you so much!:tiel6: