• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lord Derbyan

SparkyConure

Sitting on the front steps
Anyone here have one? I am the proud new owner of the gorgeous Kazoo and would love to hear from other Derbyan owners!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Congrats! I have always admired Deryans but they're not that common where I am. I looked into adopting one years ago but he got adopted by someone before I had made a decision.

SparkyConure

Sitting on the front steps
Hello! Ive wanted one for such a long time but they are so hard to find. He has only been here a few days but I can barely draw my eyes from him, he is so stunning. So far he seems very dolice and happy in his cage, not panicking when we change water and food so thats a good start.

TropiKate

Meeting neighbors
They seriously are STUNNING. Especially in the light, their bellies are gorgeous!! My boy adapted pretty quickly :) He was out of his cage and stepping up and accepting treats within a week! He's my first ever bird, I knew it'd take some time to get him to warm up, but it was nerve wracking cause he was so shy and scared at first. I thought he hated me! But oh my gosh, we are so close now and he's such a chill bird! He has his moments of being a total clown and extremely playful too :) they're seriously such fun birds! Has he stepped up for you yet? Also, can you post a picture of him? :D