• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking to cure my boredom ~ Making Sig beans

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Heya! gettin a little bored in my days, so I decided I might make some sig beans!

I'm able to do multiple subjects in one image, just note that it will take me a while to do this!

Here are some examples of a few of my styles of art, feel free to pick the style you like best!

Tiny Millie stole meh heart.png 100_3119.JPG
Please note that my style is not very realistic! I enjoy plastering colors and making my art look interesting!
I do Love to add white highlights, so If you don't want these please tell me! Or I might add them to your piece!

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
ALSO

Feel free to use my art piece offsite! I put my artists name on almost every piece I make, so i have no worries about that! do whatever you want with it ^^

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Cute. Adult coloring is a good way to fight off boredom.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice art! Is your siggy accurate with 7 dogs, 5 cats & 1 bird?! Must be busy. :xflove:

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Nice art! Is your siggy accurate with 7 dogs, 5 cats & 1 bird?! Must be busy. :xflove:
Yeah it actually is! I didnt include my brothers frog and gecko though lol.
We have a busy house, but i love all of our animals ^^

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Heres your siggy!

I liked the words so much, I put my signature way in the corner, I couldnt bear to write it near your two beautiful birds lol

anyways, here you go!
I hope you like the results as much as I do ^^

Will and Arlo siggy (resized).png

FinchORI

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Ori
AWW I LOVE THEM THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL!!! IM SO IMPRESSED …..Will is also a girl, so is there anyway you could just quickly change the markings? Sorry! If not that’s fine. I LOVE IT!!!

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
AWW I LOVE THEM THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL!!! IM SO IMPRESSED …..Will is also a girl, so is there anyway you could just quickly change the markings? Sorry! If not that’s fine. I LOVE IT!!!
I can definitely change Wills markings for you! Just give me 10-15 minutes, and i should be done ^^

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
I think Im going to draw Millie again.

If anyone has any pets they would like drawn, Im free to do so! I always love drawing everyones babies ^^

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
These are so cute! I really love your style. :xflove: They have so much character.

I'd love if you could do one of my guys whenever you have time, if possible. My current sign is outdated.

Ninu. She's the [very opinionated] queen bee but is very very sweet.
IMG_7119.jpeg

And then my juvenile gold-capped conure (he still hasn't been named). He's really just a goofball on steroids. The world is his playground. He does have some more yellow on his head now as he is slowly growing in those yellow feathers, but could you maybe depict him as a fully adult gold-capped conure?

IMG_0498.jpeg

My gold-capped is probably about 40% larger than Ninu, for size reference.

An arrangement like the finch one you did would be lovely, but also feel free to do whatever comes to your mind!

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
These are so great!

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
These are so cute! I really love your style. :xflove: They have so much character.

I'd love if you could do one of my guys whenever you have time, if possible. My current sign is outdated.

Ninu. She's the [very opinionated] queen bee but is very very sweet.
View attachment 414166

And then my juvenile gold-capped conure (he still hasn't been named). He's really just a goofball on steroids. The world is his playground. He does have some more yellow on his head now as he is slowly growing in those yellow feathers, but could you maybe depict him as a fully adult gold-capped conure?

View attachment 414167

My gold-capped is probably about 40% larger than Ninu, for size reference.

An arrangement like the finch one you did would be lovely, but also feel free to do whatever comes to your mind!
Sure thing! Your birds are adorable, cant wait to draw them!

Would you prefer it as one piece, or as two seperate pieces? And is there anything special you would like them to be doing? (I can draw em doing basically anything, upside down, carrying something, pretending to be a velociraptor etc.)

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Made your siggy!
I tried to Include the personalities you described as well ^^

If you want me to remove the words, I can do so !

Siggy (resized).jpg