• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking to cure my boredom ~ Making Sig beans

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
If you are still up to it I'd love something of my birds together!

117966565_235480230995016_5442814974117279420_n.jpeg
Here is Levi (severe macaw)
5300635068030268210.jpg
And this is Grumbles the green cheeked conure

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
I did my best to make a GIF of Millie flying! Her body moves up and down a bit, I couldnt figure out how to fix that sadly, but here it is!

This was so much fun to make, even though it was a lot of work Lol.

Millie Flying.gif

sophieb821

Strolling the yard
Heya! gettin a little bored in my days, so I decided I might make some sig beans!

I'm able to do multiple subjects in one image, just note that it will take me a while to do this!

Here are some examples of a few of my styles of art, feel free to pick the style you like best!

View attachment 413979 View attachment 413983
Please note that my style is not very realistic! I enjoy plastering colors and making my art look interesting!
I do Love to add white highlights, so If you don't want these please tell me! Or I might add them to your piece!
Oh my gosh! These are so adorable! Is there any chance you Could you do one for my birdie Polly, she would love one ❤
you can choose which ever image out of my favourite three below

Attachments

sophieb821

Strolling the yard
Oh my gosh! These are so adorable! Is there any chance you Could you do one for my birdie Polly, she would love one ❤
Sorry I’m new and I’m not sure how to edit my reply so i am replying to my own reply lol. Anyway I wanted to say don’t mind Polly’s green beak and feet in the first picture, she got into my green dye and it took a long time to get out, she is a cheeky little girl ☺
Edit: yesss! I found out how to edit! Polly also destroyed my first phone. I know now not to leave you phone any where near a birds beak, her beak went straight through the phones screen. Too hard to stay mad at the little cutie tho

Last edited:

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
@Tina&Mill Are you still doing them?
Yeah, Id be willing to do another!
But I would need a picture of your bird(Or the same type of bird from the internet, I just need the bone structure) in the pose you want!
Id be happy to make you one if you would like!

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Id love to make you a sig! Would you like it realistic or cartoon?

sophieb821

Strolling the yard
I would love you to do a sig, I do have photos of my bird above or do you need some different ones?

Tina&Mill

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tianna Schwindel
Is there any chance you could do a more cartoon one with lots of character as well? Sorry to be such a bother. If you don’t want to that’s fine, I am super happy with the first one
No problem! Id be happy to do so ^^