• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking gor an excellent breedef

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
I’m looking for a baby African Grey and am not sure who would be the best breeder. I live in Oregon , but am willing to travel .

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've heard really good things about Jean Pattison "The African Queen" 's aviary. @expressmailtome has mentioned her in the past as well as a very well trusted breeder.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
One of our members breeds African Greys and does ship. @BrianB

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a list for babies but I get 6 or 7 a year. I do have two pairs on eggs so maybe this will be a bumper crop of babies.

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
Has anyone heard of Paul at rainforest aviary ? I wanted to apologize for my typos on the title of this thread . How embarrassing!

Tinabell

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christina Spence
I have a list for babies but I get 6 or 7 a year. I do have two pairs on eggs so maybe this will be a bumper crop of babies.
I was hoping for a baby sooner if possible. I can imagine they are all spoken for already. I have read many of your messages and I really am impressed with your knowledge and birds.

Kiwi's Dad

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
Have you taken a look at JC Aviary?
I have no experience with them but some members have received their birds from them ;)

The link:
JC Aviary

BrianB

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was hoping for a baby sooner if possible. I can imagine they are all spoken for already. I have read many of your messages and I really am impressed with your knowledge and birds.
Thank you. I currently have 6 people on the waiting list. People drop off or pass for various reasons, but I like to be realistic with the number of people waiting. Please message me directly for more information.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Has anyone heard of Paul at rainforest aviary ? I wanted to apologize for my typos on the title of this thread . How embarrassing!
If I recall correctly, he is a birdkeeper ( I believe senior birdkeeper) at the world famous San Diego Zoo.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I've heard really good things about Jean Pattison "The African Queen" 's aviary. @expressmailtome has mentioned her in the past as well as a very well trusted breeder.
She has had an amazing reputation for many years, and I do know of a few people who have purchased birds from her who can not sing her praises enough.