• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for the breeder Wendy craig

Krisrath11

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kris
Hi I finally read my birds band and want to know more about her from her breeder if possible. She was born to Wendy's parrots aka Wendy craig in 2005 I heard she retired but I wondered if anyone knew a way to contact her because I want to at least find out her hatch date if possible. My girl came from a terrible situation where she was once loved at some point she ended up in what I'm fairly certain was a bird mill and they almost killed her and finally I got her. She's an AMAZING BIRD which has obviously been loved before very much until she was stuck in a cage to not be touched for at least 6 years by her last owners before I got her because she almost died. Terrible story great very resilient lady. If anyone has any idea please lmk thanks

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)

Krisrath11

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kris

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank u both so much!!! I want to try and at least get her real hatch date and maybe find some more about her if possible. Ty!!!
Just be aware that it has been years since Wendy stopped breeding, so when you combine that with the fact that she moved out of state, she may very likely not have her records anymore unless she digitized them.

Krisrath11

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kris
Just be aware that it has been years since Wendy stopped breeding, so when you combine that with the fact that she moved out of state, she may very likely not have her records anymore unless she digitized them.
So if I can't get ahold of her the band is afa band tx 05 1208 so was she born in 05 or 08? Vet said 05 but another breeder said likely born in 08.. any idea? It's definitely one of her birds but idk how to read it. The tx and 05 are written one way the other written thing the other way. I take it as bird number 1208 born in 05 in Texas but is that not correct

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
So if I can't get ahold of her the band is afa band tx 05 1208 so was she born in 05 or 08? Vet said 05 but another breeder said likely born in 08.. any idea? It's definitely one of her birds but idk how to read it. The tx and 05 are written one way the other written thing the other way. I take it as bird number 1208 born in 05 in Texas but is that not correct
2005 if that is written sideways.