• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for legitimate egg dealers

ConradKing

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Conrad Noto
Hi, i worked handfeeding on and off over 30 years between my other jobs. I am now semi retired ( after heart attack) and would like to hatch and handfeed now that I have the time. It's been awhile for me and I no longer have contacts for fertile eggs. Many of the website that come up in google search look suspicious. Does anyone know legit egg dealers? varified by you having made purchase yourself?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
There is a good reason many of them look suspicious. Give this thread a read :)

flyzipper

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
Welcome to the forum!

Your intuition is correct regarding those sites -- there's no such thing as a legitimate dealer of parrot eggs and websites that offer them are revealing that everything else they're offering is also a scam.

If you had contacts in the past who were willing to sell you one, they were doing you a favour as it's not a profitable business model.

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
:welcomegroup:You can't really ship parrot eggs, unlike chicken eggs because of how delicate they are. You should also beware of anything that looks too good to be true because it's most likely fake. Best of luck finding a new feathered friend! :D