• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for homes for many birds and other pets!

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

I am looking for homes for birds, guinea pigs, and soon the tortoise.
If anyone knows anyone that would like to adopt a bird in Michigan or Ohio I am all ears! I do not adopt out as presents for people. No adoptions in December unless already approved previously. I am looking for homes for:

2 Male Guinea Pigs
2 Quakers (must go seperate)
2 Senior Cockatiels
2 Plets - pending possible adoption
1 Russian Tortoise (possibly to experienced home)

MorningGloria

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Celeste
I have an old co-worker friend who's a reptile lover. I know he's fostered some sliders but I'm not sure how he feels about tortoises. He's very experienced and would definitely provide him with the best. With all the poor little guy has been through I'd love to see him go to a good home. I will contact him and see how he feels about expanding his family :) If it was a snake or lizard it would be a done deal lol but I just can't remember his stance on tortoises.

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Thank you . I am looking for an experienced keeper, so that would be great! If he lives in Michigan or Ohio I could also use him for future reptiles...LOL. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.