• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilybsharp

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Emily
for fellow avian avenue members. i remember seeing one somewhere but i can not find it. im looking to purchase a boing, or a rope perch, and i thought there was a coupon code somewhere. So if someone could tell me, I would really appreciate it. Also the name of the store to order from would be great too. Im looking around!

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
for fellow avian avenue members. i remember seeing one somewhere but i can not find it. im looking to purchase a boing, or a rope perch, and i thought there was a coupon code somewhere. So if someone could tell me, I would really appreciate it. Also the name of the store to order from would be great too. Im looking around!
This week I am donating 15% of the profits to The Gabriel Foundation with a card with everyone's names in it when they buy from my store this week. It's a great way to get what you need and send money to a rescue that just took in 40+ new birds. Check my store out: True Love Aviary E-Bird Store

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Normally, I run sales, but this week, this is the need we are responding to.
Bungies
Rope Perches

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Emily:

If you have not ordered from me previously, I do offer a 15% discount to first time customers. I am also located in Michigan, thus making shipping charges minimal. Visit our SALES and PROMOTIONS page for details.

emilybsharp

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Emily
sheesh took me a bit to figure out how to check out. my husband has a paypal with another card so i didnt know how to use it. i dont buy things from the internet but he does, LOL so i learned, *dumdum* i cant wait!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Let me know if I can help in any way as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.