• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Birds to Draw!

Articus

Sitting on the front steps
@AussieBird
I love the silkies (+Henry too)! I'd always wished to have a couple chickens, too bad I can't keep any silkies though, they'd melt under my country's weather. I'll try my best to fit them all in a siggy!

(Would also like an extra picture of Cicada, I'd like to understand their pretty feather colours more!)

@Pat H
Thank you!

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Would you also do a lockscreen for me, a rememberance of Isla and Bee. Pastel background would be great!
1621603013106.png 1621603034427.png

Legend88

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Dwayne
Would love to have a creative background for my cellphone with my black headed caique with a Jamaican inspired background his name is Kingston..

Attachments

WikiWaz

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
@AussieBird - I love chickens! Do you raise only silkies or other breeds? Henry is so cute, are his feathers make me think of frizzling.

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I would love a drawing! I can't access good photos on this device but I will send some and what I would like later later :)

Articus

Sitting on the front steps
@Legend88
That's a lovely request but I'm afraid I'm not well versed in Jamaican culture. Are they any specifics you'd like in the design? From my surface level research, I think the tropical beaches or traditional clothing patterns would make a nice background theme

@Kiwi's Mom
Thanks! I'm fine with low quality pictures as long as I can get a grasp of the bird's feather colours and patterns

Legend88

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Dwayne
@Legend88
That's a lovely request but I'm afraid I'm not well versed in Jamaican culture. Are they any specifics you'd like in the design? From my surface level research, I think the tropical beaches or traditional clothing patterns would make a nice background theme

@Kiwi's Mom
Thanks! I'm fine with low quality pictures as long as I can get a grasp of the bird's feather colours and patterns
Yes I am opened to anything creative and Caribbean themed with a picture of my caique

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
@AussieBird
I love the silkies (+Henry too)! I'd always wished to have a couple chickens, too bad I can't keep any silkies though, they'd melt under my country's weather. I'll try my best to fit them all in a siggy!

(Would also like an extra picture of Cicada, I'd like to understand their pretty feather colours more!)

@Pat H
Thank you!
Chickens are the best! I can't get my pictures on my phone at the moment but this thread has more pictures.

@AussieBird - I love chickens! Do you raise only silkies or other breeds? Henry is so cute, are his feathers make me think of frizzling.
I raise silkies, buff sussex, and Henry is still a recent-ish addition so i do hope to raise frizzles too.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Sprinkles plans for her and her husband to be famous one day(even though he didn't agree) so she'de love someone to draw her and make the wild doves outside jealous

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Sorry, the picture didn't upload, website is not working that well for me today

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Don't know if I can get the picture, if it shows down here, means it worked if not then I will have to try a different time

Attachments

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Don't know if I can get the picture, if it shows down here, means it worked if not then I will have to try a different time
Working for me :heart2:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I would love a drawing! I can't access good photos on this device but I will send some and what I would like later later :)
I would like if you could do a phone background something like this:
19B29E9D-B697-44D8-8B7E-865CFDFE6A65.jpeg
(not exactly how it looks, just the birds stacked Kind of like this, probably Kiwi in the front, Blizzard and Pickle behind him, and then Oreo and Nacho in the back)

Here are my birds:

Kiwi
803556A8-420B-48C2-AD01-F93C9FF2A9F5.jpeg

Pickle
C57776F8-FB77-4DAC-8D90-9379456197E4.jpeg

Oreo
7A27731B-0862-4583-AF15-4EF559C49E31.jpeg

Nacho
CC8CC587-CC22-4027-99C3-E9F704EA3028.jpeg

And Blizzard (rip, could you draw her with a halo?)
92D8E107-CFFB-4C0B-BC5A-E619F1B46C94.jpeg

Take as long as you need to finish!

BananaBird

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Your art is so good!
I know you have a ton of requests already, so if you don’t want to do mine that is totally fine :) here’s my Tango bird :xflove:
6485BD4B-2B38-4206-9509-250DDF256B8E.jpeg
(please ignore the stuff in the background)
4271B5D5-8412-4B2E-9951-FF492843707C.jpeg

iluvbirds

Meeting neighbors
By the way, Bongyi is a fischers lovebird, just incase you didn't know :)