• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Birds to Draw!

Articus

Sitting on the front steps
Open to Requests!
Hey there, I'm an art hobbyist looking to get out of their art slump and draw again.
I'll Draw: Signatures, Cover Art, Profile Pictures and Artwork of Any Bird (Other Creatures are Welcomed too)
Feel free to request any sorts of backgrounds, action or even simple animation!

Requirements
• Photo reference of subject
• Description of requested background, objects, action or animation (Optional)

Art Example:

(First artwork since the start of my art slump, not proud of this one but I'm trying to fix my mentality of immediately hating every single artwork I draw because I think it sucks and be open to practicing on improving instead of sulking)

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a lovely offer! I'll dig around for something.

Your art example pic doesn't seem to be working though!

SeñorBirb

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ella
The first one I wasn't able to see, but I can see the second one. It looks really good!

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
I love your art style! I would love if you could do one for me. I really like @Khizz idea of having a phone lock screen for my birds. I would love to have one in remembrance of my green cheek conure Einstein who passed a few months ago. Here are a few pictures for reference:
IMG_20210220_122027_652.jpg
20210213_152607.jpg
IMG_20201121_144233_089.jpg

Articus

@SeñorBirb
Thanks for confirming!

@Khizz
Those two are absolutely adorable and got some pretty good ideas from the references, thanks a lot! I'll start first thing tomorrow as it is currently nighttime here

@JewellBird
What a pretty bird, I'm sure they enjoyed their time with you. Just like Khizz, I'll start on yours as soon as I can!

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@SeñorBirb
Thanks for confirming!

@Khizz
Those two are absolutely adorable and got some pretty good ideas from the references, thanks a lot! I'll start first thing tomorrow as it is currently nighttime here

@JewellBird
What a pretty bird, I'm sure they enjoyed their time with you. Just like Khizz, I'll start on yours as soon as I can!
No need to rush though :) with my crochet I know sometimes I really like an idea and want to work on it a lot and other times I'm like blehhhh I just wanna watch TV and nap :lol:

As @JewellBird has a much more sentimental attachment to this you can do theirs first if you already have an idea for it :) It would be a lovely reminder of beautiful Einstein :heart2:

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
@SeñorBirb
Thanks for confirming!

@Khizz

@JewellBird
No need to rush though :) with my crochet I know sometimes I really like an idea and want to work on it a lot and other times I'm like blehhhh I just wanna watch TV and nap :lol:

As @JewellBird has a much more sentimental attachment to this you can do theirs first if you already have an idea for it :) It would be a lovely reminder of beautiful Einstein :heart2:
No need to rush with mine either @Articus I'm in no rush to have it quickly. Thank you so much for offering to use your beautiful art skills to draw our birds!

bobatea

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Boba
Hello :D
I would like a lock screen too. You already have a lot on your hand though, so you can do it anytime ^^ Can I just get a little drawing of this little guy?
If you need more pictures, I have some.

Attachments

KiwiConure

Strolling the yard
Hey! :D I think your artstyle is adorable, and as an occasional artist who will get random fits of motivation couple times a month, I can relate! I'd like a profile avatar of my green cheek Kiwi, and I don't mind a wait since there's lots of other requests :) here's a reference of the goofy gal Snapchat-333590224.jpg

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
You're really good,
if and when you have time, if you'd like to draw tango, I shared couple pics of him happy/ singing, and maybe a drawing of him singing to socks ??? Lol it seems it's one of his favourite things to do hahah. Is this a weird request :wideyed::cautious::joyful:

Attachments

mochiballs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
I would love a drawing of Stitch if you could please
your phenomenal talented
IMG_4860.jpg Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 10.00.27 PM.png

Articus

Thank you everyone for posting your birds for me to draw and all the compliments! I've jotted down all of them down on my notepad with some ideas I think you'd enjoy.

I'll try my best and get all of them done, thank you!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Articus, when you don't have so many requests i would love to see what you can do with one of my chickens!
I look forward to seeing more of your artwork!

iluvbirds

Meeting neighbors
@Articus when you have time I would love a drawing for my profile picture of my birb Bongyi, draw him/her with any pose.

What he/she looks like:
1621563847191.png 1621563905847.png

iluvbirds

Meeting neighbors
@JewellBird
Got the background done and currently working on the sketches for the bird!

@AussieBird
I'd love to try my skills with your chickens, feel free to send me any photos of them and request what you'd like drawn and I'll add you to the queue!

@iluvbirds
Yeah, I can do that! I'll get to you as soon as I finish the others
thx so much Articus!!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
@AussieBird
I'd love to try my skills with your chickens, feel free to send me any photos of them and request what you'd like drawn and I'll add you to the queue!
Why don't we do the silkie gang (+1)? If it's too many birds just do Cicada or Henry.
If you can please do it as a siggy. Background is free choice for you (Be as creative as you like, I do like blue though ;)) Also no need to add their names.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!

P.s. if you need a different pic of Cicada just say.

Attachments