• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for Bird Owner Information Record PDF

Poundkitty

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nicole
Does anyone have or created a fillable pdf for their birds that details the bird, DOB, species, sex, weight, vet visits, band number etc. I have found breeder record/chart pdf's but none for just owners. I have a binder in which I keep all their certificates etc and I would like a neat fillable form to record all their vitals, etc. I may have to modify a vet intake form or just simply create my own but hoping someone else has one already.

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Bonza bird (a vendor on this website, I cannot recall the spellers account name) sells something that might fit your needs:)

I usually keep up the records in a word file. I love making a file for Each one of the birds, a secret enjoyment of me:p I keep the paper records together as well, like you. The app BirdBuddy from another vendor(free in the app store) can also help maybe.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

Poundkitty

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Nicole
So I found this on a U.K. site. It has all the information I wanted to record as well as inserting a photo (jpg). Simply save to your computer (desktop) and then open with "preview" so that you can enter text etc, finally saving as a pdf again with your info.

Attachments