• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for bird goodies for my ringneck dove

jahpan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
I am looking for more healthy seed mix that ringneck doves would like and any other accessories for them!

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
My ringneck eats cockatiel mix, she likes cornbread and scrambled eggs as a treat,,I also give her tiny chopped cuttlebone and broccoli florets....as for accessories? Doves dont usually play with toys,,,at least she dosent.

jahpan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
My ringneck eats cockatiel mix, she likes cornbread and scrambled eggs as a treat,,I also give her tiny chopped cuttlebone and broccoli florets....as for accessories? Doves dont usually play with toys,,,at least she dosent.
Does yours eat grit? I have tried to sprinkle it on for him but he never touches it! Do you know much about dove language? I was wondering what it means when they open their mouth sometimes.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Does yours eat grit? I have tried to sprinkle it on for him but he never touches it! Do you know much about dove language? I was wondering what it means when they open their mouth sometimes.
I've never used Grit,,,Not sure about the mouth opening thing your talking about. But, poor Chloe,,,I was running late this morning, and she wanted cuddles, I felt bad,,had to run, she does this cute cute thing where she lifts her wing and I kiss the armpit.. fianally did it when I got home from work..