• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

looking for a Pionus in uk

getall

Checking out the neighborhood
Firstly thanks for all the info in the forum, i have read through a lot of posts befiore i registered to post this. I saw two leads in the forum about where to find a pionus in UK but neither leads to much results so hope some senior members can point me an direction.

First clue i found here is The Parrot Society UK (saw one post they have comphrensive list of breeder and latest info), so i joined, but their "members area" website is pretty useless, forum has less than 20 posts all from years ago. There are place to post ads but no where to see the ads. No where to query aformentioned mighty database for breeders. Their monthly magzine is print only and while I am still waiting forit, i dont expect there will be specific info on pionus at all). Second clue is a name M** Roxx as breeder saying he is part of british pionus association, i reached out to him on facecook and he says there is no such thing as pionus association, he is a breeder but doesnt have any avaiblity yet,

There is really not much information online that i can find, really appreicate any contacts for breeders or info on poinus needing rehome /adoption in England!

Last edited:

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You've found the right person - both of my birds are from Mike. His birds tend to lay in summer so now is too early to have chicks. Stay in touch with him though and get on his waiting list.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue! 1.welcome signs.gif

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
:welcomesign:

getall

Checking out the neighborhood
You've found the right person - both of my birds are from Mike. His birds tend to lay in summer so now is too early to have chicks. Stay in touch with him though and get on his waiting list.
Thanks for confirming on that, yes I already reached out! I just assume there must be other breeders in UK as well

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road