• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a new family member

Cynth

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cynthia
It's been forever since I have been here. We have moved for the last time I believe and we are looking for a young or baby grey. I had a breeder lined up last year and then lost contact.I would love some more breeders to get a hold of me and tell me what they might have. I will be driving from Maine to Idaho the end of August. we belong to a parrot rescue in Maryland for many many years. I'm hoping to reconnect with many of you.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Are you willing to have the grey shipped to you, or does the breeder need to be in one of those states?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Welcome back! Have you thought about adopting? Also, I know you mentioned wanting a baby but I just saw a listing for an adult Grey for sale (in PA) if you're coming this way. The post is at C&B Birds (cbbbirds.net).

Reactions: Ali

Cynth

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cynthia
Are you willing to have the grey shipped to you, or does the breeder need to be in one of those states?
Depends on the breeder and the reputation. I had someone tell me they wanted 3500 for a grey now. That's more than my show horse...

Cynth

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cynthia
Welcome back! Have you thought about adopting? Also, I know you mentioned wanting a baby but I just saw a listing for an adult Grey for sale (in PA) if you're coming this way. The post is at C&B Birds (cbbbirds.net).
I actually I'm more interested in a foster or re-home but we do not have any Foster's in Idaho or Utah area near us that will let us Foster because we're too remote. We used to do all of the parrot fostering in Maryland for the humongous organization there. We had scarlet macaw several African greys military macaws well several different macaws and Amazons for them. I would much rather just adopt.again they usually won't let you if you live so far away even though we fostered so many birds for them. Can you give me a link to that bird in Pennsylvania??

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I actually I'm more interested in a foster or re-home but we do not have any Foster's in Idaho or Utah area near us that will let us Foster because we're too remote. We used to do all of the parrot fostering in Maryland for the humongous organization there. We had scarlet macaw several African greys military macaws well several different macaws and Amazons for them. I would much rather just adopt.again they usually won't let you if you live so far away even though we fostered so many birds for them. Can you give me a link to that bird in Pennsylvania??
Birds For Sale He's an adult bird from the post, not a baby.