• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a Hawkhead

Jessi_jo

Checking out the neighborhood
Greetings everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum, it's so informative . As the title states, I'm looking for a handled hawkhead. Can someone point the way?

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
:welcomesign:

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Greetings everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum, it's so informative . As the title states, I'm looking for a handled hawkhead. Can someone point the way?
I would say do your research. They paint Hawkheads in a much prettier picture than what they truly are. They are a beautiful parrot but and I love my girl but from experience you will experience love and heartbreak with their personality in the years to come. A lot of them end up in rescues. My girl never will. I take her for who she is. One day I can kiss her the next day shes ready to rip my face off literally. They are NOT and never will be for a beginner. I do not know your level of experience and I cant stop you but I highly do not recommend a Hawkhead as a pet parrot for any body despite the experience one has. They are not meant to be in homes with people.