• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Look who is gettinh his ring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Thanks, Kristen! :hug8:

His hatch day was 2/15/09 from what I was told. That would make him 9 months. But what everyone is telling me they don't get their rings until they're over a year almost 2... Maybe I was lied to... I don't care, because I love this little kid.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
What a beauty!!! Is he DNA'd male? Females also have like a separation in the feathers that appear like a faint ring.

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
What a beauty!!! Is he DNA'd male? Females also have like a separation in the feathers that appear like a faint ring.
No he is not DNA... The ring is coming in pretty dark it doesn't show as well on camera... The white behind his neck is also really noticeable... I guess time well tell.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

No he is not DNA... The ring is coming in pretty dark it doesn't show as well on camera... The white behind his neck is also really noticeable... I guess time well tell.
yeah females wouldn't have a "color" i don't think. He looks gorgeous!! Sunny started getting his ring at 11 months, so not that much time difference :D

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Devlin is sooo dog gone cute, he looks too sweet and young to be growing up!!

Kisses to him please from me.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.