• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look what just arrived!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Buddy was contemplating chewing his. He's NEVER chewed a single perch. I talked him down & adverted the situation.

John if they chew a peg, they can be unscrewed & replaced... Right?

Now that buddy has a perch step up he's loving the single training perch you sent. I'm finding him hanging on it a little more all the time, it seems.

@saroj12 Between Sarah & John your flock room looks very well equipt! It also looks like they're all (rightfully deserving) of all that spoiling!!! :heart2:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Buddy was contemplating chewing his. He's NEVER chewed a single perch. I talked him down & adverted the situation.

Now that buddy has a perch step up he's loving the single training perch you sent. I'm finding him hanging on it a little more all the time, it seems.

@saroj12 Between Sarah & John your flock room looks very well equipt! It also looks like they're all (rightfullyi deserving) of all that spoiling!!! :heart2:
All my @JLcribber perches are intact! Not a chew mark to be seen. And then Rudy coolly starts stripping this perch! :banghead: So it was really his first taste of Canadian birdnip!:roflmao:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

@saroj12 Between Sarah & John your flock room looks very well equipt! It also looks like they're all (rightfully deserving) of all that spoiling!!! :heart2:
Also Oliver’s garden! Nets boings and oddballs

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Yes they can. The bark is the treat. I test the wood with my number 1 chipper. He can damage it but it would a lot of time and effort to chew it up. The wood is awfully tough. The drier it gets the tougher it gets.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@JLcribber what is the perch length of what you shipped today? 14” or 28”? Thanks!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
It's 28 inches overall width. 14 inches each way. Now that I look at that it was a bit confusing. Sorry.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's left it alone again so fingers crossed! Thanks John for getting right bk to me. I didn't knoe I was getting a cardboard shredder & wood chipper ehen I he came to me.

What a great hobby huh?