• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Look what I got today

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
I so wish I could have one but I can't afford one with working part time :( I'm broke again from spending savings for Simon's first vet check-up! I've been keeping an eye out on garage sales and such though to see if there's one on sale. Boyfriend is a mechanic so it doesn't even have to be working, he said he'd fix it up for me cause it's on my *REALLY* want list :hehe:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
ahh I wish I knew that was the Serial number I was searching high and low for the word Serial number or something similar! I've had mine over 10 days wonder if i can still register it.
I'm sure you can :)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Can someone tell me which number is the serial number ?
I have a number that starts with a MC and then a number above a bar code, neither of them say serial number. I tried to register the MC number and they said it was already used. :( These numbers I have are on the bottom of the machine.
thanks for the reminder - I need to register mine :oops:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry.. but what do you guys mean by registering it? Am I supposed to go on the Austin air website and do something?:huh:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
mine came with a card inside the owners manual to fill out and mail in , within 10 days - But it said you can do it online as well

I'm assuming it's like other things with those registration cards, it's for the warranty

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
I just got mine done
when i was done it said this on the next page

Air Cleaner Registration Thank you for registering your product and validating your warranty.
so Registering it does Validate the warranty!

and it gave me no problems being I'm past the 10 days the Card in the manual said I had to do it in.

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Yep got mine registered too. :dancing:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
ooooh very nice!!! :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

Hurricane

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kat
That's a pretty expensive air purifier... is it worth it?

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Wow it looks really nice!

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
yes very much so
Specially in my house with as many cockatiels that I have (they're very dusty birds) and now an African Grey who is also a dusty bird

I noticed a HUGE improvement in my birds room the following day - and mine was not even plugged in for 24 hrs, I got mine around 1 pm and by 7 am I noticed a huge difference, and Before I got mine I had 2 different size/styles of Honey well Purifiers in there

just to sort of help give an idea

I sweep the birds room floor Every single night before shutting their light out at 9 pm , when I'd go in around 7 am over at my Budgie corner (where my cage is of community - non breeding at that time- parakeets live) I'd have huge piles of feathers from them molting (there is about 13-15 budgies in the cage at any given time and at least 1/2 molt at the same time

Well I actually did not realize it until the 3rd day of having the Pet Machine - Those piles of molted feathers that were all over the floor around the budgie's cages Day in and day out are NOT THERE ANY MORE I have very few molted feathers on the floor - i'd say i went from a pile of probably 100 feathers down to 10 feathers a day

so for our house it was so worth draining the bank account for :)

well i didn't drain our account - We just Decided We don't need a nice LCD T.V. to give us some of our living room space back We'll stick with our old Floor Model 54" t.v that takes up half of my living room and The color stinks, Volume Stinks and we'd get this instead :D

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Absolutely. I have done a TON of research and this purifier is worth every penny. :)

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Wow, I need one of those. I hoping to get one for Christmas. I have an old honey well. Still works but I need a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.